All glory comes from daring to begin. -Eugene F. Ware
Don’t know where to begin? Think no more! We know that trying something new can be daunting which is why we created the 889 Beginner Yoga Workshop. We keep it simple – no experience is necessary (and no, you don’t have to be able to touch your toes!). The workshop is one class per week for four weeks and is the ultimate introduction to Yoga.
We believe everyone needs to start at the beginning! Each week will build upon the last, offering a safe and comfortable space for you to build a solid foundation and starting point for your yoga practice.
889 Beginner Yoga is for anyone looking to experience the benefits of yoga or even just to see what yoga is all about. Come on your own, come with a friend, or bring a whole group and create your own Workshop! We welcome absolutely everyone.
This workshop-style environment will introduce the basic techniques and key principles of: Physical Postures (Asana), Yogic Breathing (Pranayama) and Meditiation.
$89.00, 4 weeks, 1 class per week.
What to expect:
- Interactive learning environment
- Detailed handouts after each class
- Supportive and encouraging teachers
- Yoga posture sequences designed to ease you into your practice
- Upon Graduation, you are prepared to enter our level 1 Fundamental Flow classes on our regular Yoga schedule
What do I need:
- Loose comfortable clothing
- Yoga mat (we provide mats for a $2 rental fee, but encourage you to bring your own!)
- An open mind!
Look for our Yoga Starter Kit in the Boutique!